What is Fair Use?
An overview of the basics of US copyright fair use for entrepreneurs, business people, and creative professionals. “What Is Fair Use?” includes the following:
- A brief review of copyright.
- Copyright law vs. the First Amendment.
- How do you “claim” Fair Use?
- The Four Factors of Fair Use.
- Important Fair Use Cases.
- The future of Fair Use.
If you prefer audio, here’s a version of “What Is Fair Use?” in podcast form:
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/productsofthemind/POTM_030.mp3″ title=”What Is Fair Use?” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
And here’s the slide presentation: